Why should a total stranger you’ve never even met, decide what you can watch on TV and when you can watch it?
Doesn’t seem fair to us. True, there’s always a choice of channels, but the selection is not that great and unless you bother to record programs in advance, you can only watch them when they’re broadcast.
Wouldn’t it be better if watching TV were more like browsing the internet, so you could pick the program you wanted to watch whenever and wherever you felt like watching it?
That’s exactly what our Enigma TV box allows you to do. Watching what you want, when you want, has never, ever been easier!
- Watch the latest movies, or maybe some golden oldies at a time that suits you, rather than that of a broadcaster, or paying an expensive subscription.
- Watch those TV series that your friends rave about all the time across social media sites. No more losing out for you!
- Listen to any music you like, and create your own playlists. Perfect for that dinner party you’ve spent months planning.
- It’s so easy to read and write emails you no longer need a computer. Just login and write till you hearts content.
- Who needs a computer to browse the internet? Not you, if you have one or more of our exciting Enigma media boxes. The entire web is at your mercy.
Even if you already have satellite TV or subscriptions to this that and the other, our player can complement it. In fact there is no earthly reason for you not to have one.
So how does it work?
Internet TV is very simple. Instead of receiving TV programs as broadcast signals that enter your home from a rooftop antenna, satellite dish, or fiber-optic cable, you get them streamed (downloaded and played almost simultaneously) through your Internet connection.
You watch the program either on your computer or with a set-top box such as the Enigma TV Box (a kind of adapter that fits between your Internet connection and your existing television receiver, decoding incoming signals so your TV can display Internet programs).